Thursday

Trump Shows ‘America First’ Leadership at UN by Cutting Lunch Line

President Donald Trump put his ‘America First’ agenda to the test by cutting to the front of the UN cafeteria line. Speaking to reporters afterwards he commented, “You know when I saw the lunch line, it was really long. I mean really long, believe me. Speaking to shocked reporters who witnessed this unprecedented by a sitting president  afterwards he commented, “You know when Obama once stood here behind Angela Merkel, showing just how weak and powerless he was. And people tell me he just ordered a salad. But I’m the leader America needs right now so I got meat and potatoes with a double scoop of ice cream.  Therefore I had no choice but to cut to front of the line. Once again, I needed to show the world that America comes first.  America will never be in the back of the line when it comes to world leaders, but if a Midwestern farmer or America coal miners wants to go ahead of me he is welcome. #MAGA  Read more.....

No comments: