Wednesday

Lawyer vs. Hooker

Was coming out of my attorney's office today, went there to take care of what I believed to be a relatively trivial matter.  Was I shocked when he told me his fee would be about $5000.00.  After returning home, I remembered these old lawyer jokes from years ago---damn they are fitting.   


















Q: What is the difference between a lawyer and a hooker? 

A: A hooker will stop trying to screw you once you're dead.
********************
Q: Do you know why God made lawyers before he make snakes?

A: He needed the practice!
********************
Damn, if you need a good screwing forget the hooker and go to a lawyer's office.  That's how I feel tonight!

1 comment:

Kismet said...

Whereas heretofore the party of the first part desires lascivious relations with the party of the second part ....