Friday

Do the supporters of the #MeToo movement need to form a "I Believe it" companion organization

After being a POW in a German prison camp for over two years a naive America continuously walks the barrack floors reading an tattered letter while saying "I believe it"!  "I believe it"!  When asked by a fellow POW what he believes he replies that,  "he believes his wife found a baby on their door steps that has her eyes and her nose.  #I believe it, I believe it".  This seems to be the mindset of many on the left when a women comes forth with a charge of sexual assault against what they always label as a predatory male.  The man in this old WWII movie as well as the Democrats on the Senate Judaical Committee would most certainly support the #MeToo movement.  Perhaps I need to travel to Washington D.C. to sell my ocean front property in Arizona.  And I will thrown in the Golden Gate Bridge for free---believe me!

No comments: