Thursday

Patrick Buchanan: Are We Nearing a Civil War?


All I have to say is if we are, I need to know how many times does it take getting hit by their purse before we can justify lethal force against the liberal wielding the purse? 

Of course I’m just kidding. I know they wouldn’t use purses. Not when they have their “safe places” to run to. It would be a Civil War like none before it…because one side has all the guns, while the other wields pepper spray. It would be one and done. 

Am I awful to joke about this? Maybe. But here’s the thing, if I don’t joke about it…I might actually throat punch someone. Why? Well because we have three sides at play here, but only two will suffer at the hands of the utter anguish Civil War will bring to a nation. We have the right and the left…both believe opposite of the other, but despite this, if it weren’t for the THIRD side involved they would still get along.  Read More >

1 comment:

Sandee said...

Yes, I think a race war is what many want. It's a shame.

Have a fabulous day. ☺