Sunday

Trying in Vain to Retaliate for my Trump yard sign being Stolen.

I'm mad as hell and not going to take it anymore.  Just yesterday some insane Hillary supporter (they had to be insane to support her) stole my Trump yard sign.  That was bad enough!  But then to make matters worse I spend the better part of the day looking for a Hillary sign so I could return the favor---but alas no Hillary signs could be found.  Well I expected that, as there are no black or Hispanic communities close by.  Not saying they are all that stupid, but for some unknown reason they do seem to have more than their share of idiots.  At any rate by neighbor did give be one of his yard signs to replace mine.  What makes Democrats steal the symbols of political opposition?  Could it just be that they are the party of thieves and criminals----after all just look at their standard bearer (Hillary Clinton)!

6 comments:

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

I found one once, but the owner was taking it down as I arrived.

carol50 said...

Love it. LOL

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahahahahaha. Okay, this is funny.

I linked this post to Silly Sunday.

Have a fabulous day Ron. ☺

Lucky Lady said...

Have a good week

joeh said...

The only one I've found had "For Prison" on it.

Kismet said...

The ends justify the means. They think everyone wants the end-I do-the end of Hillary.